Rain's Bruschetta and Baked Pita Chips
For the bruschetta, mix together:
4 small (or 3 medium) chopped tomatoes (seeds removed)
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Handful of fresh chopped chives
1 small garlic clove, chopped
2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
Let is sit in the fridge for a while to meld all the flavours together.
For the chips:
- preheat the oven to 400 F.
- cut up leftover pita bread into whatever shape you like (scissors are much easier than a knife)
- place the pita on a pan lined with parchment
- brush with olive oil, then salt and pepper if you like
- I bake mine for about 6 minutes