Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Biscuits
3 cups oats
½ cup peanut butter
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Place the oatmeal into a food processor and pulse it until it's not so coarse, but it doesn't need to be a fine as flour.
2. Add oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, baking powder and eggs to a bowl and blend until it's all mixed.
3. Roll out with flour and cut with cookie cutters. I end up using a lot of flour because the dough is quite sticky.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Cool on a rack until completely cooled. These make lots of dog cookies! My bone-shaped cookie cutters are about 2 1/2 inches long and the recipe makes a good four dozen but it depends each time how thin I roll them out. I keep half of them in a cookie tin and the other half goes into the freezer. The dogs adore them and one of our three cats loves them too.